Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Teresa C - Member Spotlight


Name: Teresa C.

Hometown: Simpsonville, KY

Family:  Just my parents, I am single

Why do you Run? It's my stress relief

Favorite non-running workout: Boot Camp and Strength Training

Favorite Training Plan: 10k Trainer by C25K

Where is your favorite place to run and why?  
When I am out of town for work it would be the beaches, I love to hear the sound ocean. But if I am home it would be Beckley Park, I love nature and to see all pretty scenery.

What is the one thing you absolutely need to run?  I love to have other(s) to run with, it pushes me more.

What’s your opinion of perfect running weather? 45 or above and partly cloudy

What is your favorite post-run indulgence? Surfer Girl Omelet at Wild Eggs

Favorite running song that gives you strength? Jay Z Run this town, Tom Petty Runnin Down a Dream, Demi Lovato Confident

What was your favorite race and why? I just signed up for my 1st 5K on March 10th, I just started running at the end of November

What is your bucket list race: I just started running so more 5k'S and the goal is to get to a 10K.

At what point did you start to call yourself a “runner”? 
I started with an app at the end of November, but really don't call myself a runner, my time is not very good.

What do you tell yourself to keep going during a tough run?  You got this, keep going until you hit your goal you set for yourself today.

What have you struggled with during your running journey and did you find a solution? I am struggling with finding the right shoe. I'm trying decided if I want to go to Fleet feet or Swags to get fitted.

What three things do you most want to accomplish (running or non-running related)? Gain more muscles, Loose the rest of my weight and get that promotion at work









No comments:

Post a Comment