Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Little Red Rising Takes on the Derby City Trifecta


What does it take to complete a Triathlon? Well, swimming, biking and running, for sure! But, have you ever thought about a coach to help reach your running or race related goals? Our member, Little Red Rising, took it upon herself to seek out help through a coach for triathlon training and the results will amaze you!

Momma finished the 10K strong with her little guy by her side!

"In training, having a coach tuned into the technical aspects of my endurance journey is a layer beyond the camaraderie of MRTT. I know the things I have done right and the things that could be improved upon, like when to fuel for an Olympic distance triathlon. At age 39, I dislike admitting my vulnerabilities but opening up to Jeannette as a coach, beyond being friends has been worth it." ~Little Red Rising

Read the full story over at her blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment